All Saints Anglican Church

Home » All Listings » All Saints Anglican Church
Description:

Consecrated in 1867, the All Saints Anglican Church was constructed of native pine and spruce. Considered modern at the time, the church was fitted with beautiful stained-glass windows, a majestic pipe organ and a number of custom fixtures which remain today as a part of our heritage. Visitors and new members of our community are welcome.

Address:
77 King St. , St. Andrews NB E5B 1X7
Telephone: (506) 529-8662
Fax: (506) 529-8652
Categories List: